So I have to say that I've really been struggling lately with balance.
I have known for a long time that balance is really important for maintaining not only your sanity but your sense of self.
I have been sick and so I haven't really been able to much besides eat, drink, sleep and of course go to work.
But I came to realize that I was demanding too much from my body.
In an attempt to balance all the things I want and need to do, I completely neglected the fact that I need to rest, recuperate, SLEEP!
So I am now working on formulating a new more balanced, more relaxed schedule.
Hopefully, with the help of this guy I'll be able to increase my efficiency!
I've been wanting to vlog for a while now and like Reasonable Dose I could utilize my time in the car!
I'm super excited!
Thanks Reasonable Dose for the inspiration and good idea!
Achieving Balance Yoga Leggings
Super soft, stretchy and comfortable yoga leggings.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Inner pocket
• Raised waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
Achieving Balance Racerback
This yin yang with a lotus is a nod to the beauty in our efforts to achieve balance. Yoga + this racerback = YES!!
It's made of cotton, polyester and rayon which makes it light, soft and slightly stretchy. Perfect for hanging out, yoga or lounging!
• 50% polyester/25% combed ring-spun cotton/25% rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Raw edge seams
• Fabric is laundered to reduce shrinkage
Achieving Balance Cap
Balance is a beautiful thing. This cap is perfect for topping off your favorite weekend outfit!
This hat is made in the USA, so wear it proud! It's unstructured with a curved visor and adjustable strap, and an American flag sewn on the back.
• 100% washed cotton chino twill
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• Adjustable strap with hide-away buckle
• Head circumference: 19 ¼” - 23 ⅝”
• Made in the USA
I hope you like the products I've created!
I love creating what I think are simple yet meaningful designs!
Let me know what you think!
(unless you don't like them, just kidding)